Professional Details

 

About Myself

My name is Sisay Teketele. I live in Plano, Texas. I work for Samsung SEA as Sr. Analyst and I have years of background in the telecommunication industry working on the analytics side of the business. Also, I serve CTU as an adjunct faculty member (over 11 years) and I served the University of Phoenix as a faculty member (over 12 years).  I served Concordia University as a dissertation committee member (over 4 years). 

I earned my Doctorate Degree in Leadership and Management (in 2010) and a Master's in Management Degree from the University of Phoenix (in 2006), and another master's degree from Capella University (in 2018). I have a couple of Certificates that I earned from completing Data Science courses. 

I am eager to learn about the contributions of innovation in big data analytics. I look forward to acquiring knowledge to help me part of the innovation processes that impact businesses' performance.

I have had several courses that I was/am teaching related to innovation and entrepreneurship. Learning about futuring and innovation will add to my experience and gain new knowledge of big data and analytics.

I expect to learn from the Futuring and Innovation course about ways, I can think strategically to be an innovator and come up with a new innovative idea that I can implement to advance my personal and community interests. 

This blog enables me to share my ideas, experiences, and thoughts with people to get feedback and support. It will further give me the opportunity to collect the ideas and resources from other people on specific innovative ideas I am sharing with the public.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serendipity, Error, and Exaptation

Technology and Learning Approches